Well, where do I begin? Scorching sunshine, a giant tipi and gorgeous lakeside views all made for an amazing day!
I’ve known Dan and Sarah for a good number of years now, so I was over the moon when they asked if I would photograph their wedding.
The whole day ran smoothly from start to finish. The ceremony was held under the cool shade of trees, next to the lake. We all ate and mingled in the huge tipi (wait until you see it, it’s amazing). Everyone then danced late into the night, roasting marshmallows and eating pizza (nice).
Here are a few of my favourites. Enjoy.
This blog has the most images I’ve ever posted in one blog!
Venue: Blithfield Lakeside Barns
- My Dress: Essence of Australia from White Rose Stafford Shop
- Make-up: Megan King MUA
- Hair: Auntie Nicola Tang-Whitehouse
- Tipis: Elite Tents
- Ceremony: Justine Wykerd (the celebrant) for Just Celebrations
- Ceremony Acoustic Guitar Music: Adrian Davies
- Buffet Food: Mike and Sarah’s Family Butchers (from Bridgnorth)
- Pizza Van (named Hettie): Artisan Pizza Company
- Hog Roast: Pig Out
- VW Campervan Photobooth (named Dusty): Vintage Inspired Wedding Hire
- PA hire (for speeches and music / DIY DJ) - Boutique Recording
- Toilets: Posh Potties
- Fridge Trailer: Polar Refrigeration Hire Ltd
- Stationary (cocktail menus, seating plan, invites): Brother Leigh Whitehouse (he also managed the music for the evening with Spotify)